Athletic Trainer Page
From our athletic trainer, Kristal Terpstra, ATC NHLAT
- email@example.com 603-529-5354
- I am here afterschool
- Students are not permitted to leave class to see me
- Students are to come to my office as soon as possible afterschool if they need to be evaluated or for a follow up.
- My office is in the locker room hallway, between the boys and girls locker rooms
- If something is bothering your child, have them come see me when it starts. If we can catch it early it will typically take less time to get better
- If your child goes to the doctor for an injury or even an illness they need a note saying what their diagnosis is and any restrictions. When they are allowed to return to sports, I need a note clearing them to return to participation in interscholastic athletics.
- If your child sustains a concussion, before they are permitted to begin return to play protocol, they must have the CONCUSSION OR HEAD INJURY RETURN TO PLAY FORM signed by the medical personnel who they saw for their concussion as well as a parent.
ATHLETIC TRAINING ROOM RULES
- LEAVE BAGS AND EQUIPMENT IN THE HALLWAY
- NO HORESEPLAY
- NO CLEATS
- IF I AM WORKING WITH SOMEONE, PLEASE WAIT PATIENTLY IN THE HALLWAY
Concussion Information, click to access the forms: